Q200 One year anniversity

Kevin Sheely

I just finished the first year of flying my Q200 and I have enjoyed all 58 hours of it less about 40 seconds when the engine stopped with carb ice. I have given three friends a ride thus far who are impressed with the speed and stability.

I still have to work out how to adjust for different passenger heights, ingress and egress, personal items.

I have Sam's conditional inspection checklist in which I have added some items unique to mine. Some items that I will be adding are: ADSB- out antenna, roll and pitch servos for wing leveling/auto pilot and new tires. Plus, some method to cool the oil by 10 degrees on our hot Florida summer days.

Kevin