Bruce, we will always love you and Honey Lamb.  Just hope we don't lose touch with you.
You're contribution to the group will long be remembered.
Jerry

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015, 11:09 PM 'Robert and Deb Bounds' rebounds@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 7:39 PM

Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] TriQ 200 For Sale

  Bruce,
Say HI! to Fisher while you’re there.  He surely hasn’t finished his penance yet.  Going over to the dark side has its downside.
Bounds

Can't touch that one Phil!
I would really get "flamed" if I did that!  I have joined a Monastery and will be unreachable for a time until the coast clears a bit.
Bruce "That's Mr Mud" to you Jerry, Phil, Jay etc etc.