From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 10:44 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Recommended Epoxy System?

I'm not Charlie, but I've done quite a few
postcuring tests and DMA/DMTA Tg tests on epoxy
systems in various projects. I always saw a
definite upper limit for an epoxy system, no
matter what postcure cycle. Quite often they were
amazingly low, like 80 degrees Centrigrade for
low-viscosity vacuum-injection systems.

Rob