Re: ADS-B

Mike Bergen

Also, check out Seattle Avionics, they have ADSB in/out for $1499 and you get Fly-Q for a year for free. I’ve been using Seattle Avionics products for many years and I have almost no complaints ( was not real thrilled with their SkyPad II). Fly-Q has bee a great product, and like Foreflight, they are always upgrading the APP.

http://www.seattleavionics.com/PADSB.aspx

On 8/31/15 11:12 AM, "'David J. Gall' David@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Jim,

Check out "FreeFlight" they have ADS-B out (only) for $2K, or ADS-B in and out for about $3.7K. ADS-B out is what will be needed come Jan. 1, 2020, but "in" gives traffic and weather.