Re: ADS-B

Jim Patillo

Thanks to you Guys,

I knew you had some ADS-B answers!

I am old school and have a mounted Garmin 296 (can switch to a 796 if necessary) both of which I think are WAAS capable. Sam Kittle suggested I call Garmin and discuss the possibilities with them. I will let you all know what they say.

P.S. I uploaded an interesting pix of N46JP ( to photos) after arriving back in the Bay Area last Sunday evening. Take a look. It's a little different perspective and might be suitable for desktop background if some one was so inclined. The dream is still alive! Don't tell Bruce though, he may want to sell that tin can and get back in  glass.

Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200 Lovin' it!