From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 10:16 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Recommended Epoxy System?

Larry,

Wrong 155 is the room temp cure Tg and 196 F is the post cure Tg. I just looked it up watch for the data sheet as a separate e-mail to the list.

Please source your information about EZ Poxy.

Regards,

Charlie Johnson

Ogden Utah

On Aug 31, 2015, at 7:33 AM, 'Larry Severson' larry2@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

One error listed the Tg (delinking temp) of EZ Poxy as being 155 degrees. That is the ultimate Tg, not the initial Tg which is less than 40 degrees above the temperature at which the epoxy cured. Post curing raises the Tg faster than time, which takes months of exposure to elevated temps. That is why white paint is used. It only raises the underlying epoxy 10 degrees in sunlight.

Larry Severson

18242 Peters Ct

Fountain Valley, CA  92708

(714) 968-9852