Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 12:24 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Q1 wheels and brake system options

Dear Quickheads,

I'm finishing up a mostly-complete Q1 project (actually Marc Zeitlin
is doing most of the work) and am interested in the group's opinions
on the suitability of the Q1 plans brake system. It seems a bit
dubious, but does it tend to work well enough in practice? Has anyone
fitted a hydraulic system or any other variant? Do larger wheels ever
make sense?

Thanks!
Henry Hallam
VariEze N27GM OAK