Re: New flight

Martin Skiby

Shafter California (MIT)  Yes we built in the 80's as a conventional gear and took third place in the CAFE 400 back then. Converted to TriQ in the early 90's and sold to a fell ow in FL.  Hangar door fell on it in a hurricane.  Found several years later and purchased the wreckage back form a guy in Boston.  5 years later and it is back flying.  Thank you to Rick Hole with Velocity that provided the main wing.  He had the jigs and provided me a super deal on building the wing with the Wadlow layup.