New Front Gear Design for Tri Q

Martin Skiby

Yesterday we got a wicked shimmy when landing a bit fast.  I believe all is well however am really not happy with the shimmy dampener that we have, which is the bellevue washers.  Jay sold me an update gear that has a screw type friction device but I understand that they may be even a stronger and updated version as well.  I wanted to see if I could get some information on the source and cost of this.  If we need to replace the nose gear at some point I would want to do it once with the best available.

Thanks all.