Re: Digest Number 5611

Paul Poulsen

Mike,
I am guessing that the boards are 2 x 4ish with the metal knife edge screwed onto the top boards. Is the whole shebang bolted together or do you have the top boards just sitting on the cross boards?
Sorry if this is DDDDaaaarrr question.
Keep up the great work
Paul

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 5:30 PM, <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

1 Message

Digest #5611
1a
Re: Static Balanced My Prop by "Jerry Marstall"

Message

1a

Re: Static Balanced My Prop

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:20 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"Jerry Marstall"

Great. Thanks Mike. Can't wait to see how the dynamic balancer is going
to work. Jerry M.