Re: Oh @*&^$&$!!!!!

Bruce Crain

Sorry T,
Guess you'll have ta' buy da' movie. Hey, kin' I have yer extra meal. I
wanted to get 1st dibs afor' Jimmeh or some one thunk of it. Wish you
could make it but I understand. Paul F. and I will eat at the banquet in
the missing man formation. My formation skills already look like the
missing man formation anyway. But it's safer that way. Hope to see you
soon.

Bruce Crain

Ottawa bound Q-Guys,
This weekend, I came to the rude realization that my flight to Ottawa
in my
Q-200 is not going to happen. While final machining the rocker arm
shaft
bosses on the number two cylinder for new bearings, I found a crack
all way
across the center boss. I am afraid that my plans for Ottawa are
crushed. It
is going to take several more days to get the boss repaired and there
is no
way for me to get the rest of my test time flown-off before Ottawa. In
the
interest of safety (not pushing too hard to get there/ doing something
stupid), I have declared defeat for this year. My heart will be there
with
you guys. I will be there next year with a fast and "proven" machine.
One
that will be buzzing the field with orientation flights from sun-up to
sun-down. I will deeply miss our annual gathering! I promise to keep
hard at
work on the final tweaks of the Q-200, keep everyone appraised of the
final
flight tests and possibly make a Q-gathering or fly-in in the near
future.
Don, please retain my payment for the activities. Consider it a
donation to
a great cause and some fun for a great group of guys! ~T~

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.