Re: Provo trip

Jay Scheevel

Hi Paul,

Thanks so much for that flight report. I could just imagine it in my mind, having flown that area several times. It is hard to beat for scenic cross country, and also hard to describe to those who have not been there, but you did a good job.

I know what you are saying about getting finished. I am almost close enough to taste it now. I never mind a little subtle encouragement, if even if you have to point fingers. Come on down, once the temps cool a little and I will give you an official tour of my project.