Re: Service ceiling

Jerry Marstall

Replace it with an O200.  You will need the extra power.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016, 8:11 AM elboy0712@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Can I ask everyone what their demonstrated service ceiling has been? I just bought a tri-q that I will be getting back in the air over the coming months, but live in Colorado at almost 7k with a 14k wall to my west. So I guess its a 2 part question. I have the revmaster 2100d with upgraded cylinders and prop I'm unsure of until next week.

1. What is your demonstrated service ceiling

2. What kind of climb rate are you enjoying over 7k (ideally 7k - 15k if you have done it)