Re: Service ceiling

Jay Scheevel

Did a little sleuthing and I think this is the airplane. Built by Weston Foss, A/W date 1987.  Registration appears to have expired in 2015, which means it will have to be re-registered. Not really sure how that is done.  At the minimum, I think would need a FAA Aircraft Bill of Sale signed by Steven Vandergrift, since it was last registered to him.

Type Reservation Hold Mode S Code 51373147 Reserved Date 05/19/2015 Renewal Date None Purge Date 05/19/2020 Pending Number Change None Date Change Authorized None Reserving Party Name CANCELLED/NOT ASSIGNED Street None City None State Zip Code None County Country

Deregistered Aircraft

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1 Aircraft Description Serial Number 2313 Certificate Issue Date 11/07/1997 Manufacturer Name FOSS WESTON E Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 51373147 Model Q-2 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) A5F667 Year Manufacturer None Cancel Date 05/19/2015 Reason for Cancellation Expiration Export To None Type Registration Individual     Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration Name VANDERGRIFT STEPHEN Street 2605 OVERHOLT TRL City SEVIERVILLE State TENNESSEE Zip Code 37862-7934 County SEVIER Country UNITED STATES   Deregistered Airworthiness Engine Manufacturer REVMASTER Classification Experimental Engine Model 52550 Category Amateur Built A/W Date 01/16/1987