Re: Convert from Tri Gear back to tail wheel

Martin Skiby

Mike,  Thank you.  And my full name is Martin Skiby.  I appreciate your response and as it turns out I found a box that came with a kit my son had purchased that has breaks and wheels in it!  So we are nearly there.  I have used the LAMB tires for years on all of the EZE projects and they are on the TriQ now as well.  When ours was first built we changed to a metal tail wheel spring but cannot remember what it was from.  I think a Soneri or something.

You have provided great info and thank you.  I will keep the group posted on the progress when we start this in the winter.

Sincerely,