QCS3 Spacer

Dave Dugas

Hi All
I have begun to notice a little play in my elevator control, and I discovered the source to be missing QCS3 spacers where the joystick and aileron bell crank bolts to the torque tube. I have over 900 hours of flying my Q2, and it is very little play. If anyone has this spacer uninstalled, could you please send me the dimensions and the material so that I can fix this? I couldn't find any information in the plans, just the part number from QAC.
I guess I should have followed the instructions a little better.
Thank you.
See ya at the FOD.
Dave D

Sent from Samsung tablet