Re: Convert from Tri Gear back to tail wheel

Martin Skiby

I need to correct this post I sent out.  To be very clear.  We have a great looking TriQ200 and now are seeking a conventional gear version.  The way it was designed with the wheels on the canard tips and a tail wheel.  I guess I had lost my mind this AM and typed in Tri Gear.

Thanks all and I have had a few folks contact me with conventional tail Q200 ships I will be considering instead of cutting up the one in the photo.

Thanks all for the compliments on the TriQ.  We are quite proud of her and she is quite fast also for the configuration.

Cheers