New Nose Gear

Martin Skiby

Ok group,  I need a new nose gear for the TriQ that has a decent shimmy dampener on it.  Jay hooked me up with an extra gear, but I am looking at using it for another project as well.  Is there a source for a nose gear for the TriQ?  My issue is that the guy that owned it before I got it back, managed to bend the nose back so it kind of looks like a shopping cart wheel now with a lean instead of being straight up and down.  I am changing the washers with a higher resistance, but may want to down the plane and change out for a newer style if there is one.

Please let me know what is out there please.

Jay thanks for the other gear also.  It has a better set up and it may end up on a new project I am building.