Re: Save the Date Jan 7th

Martin Skiby

The BBQ will be at KMIT on Saturday January 7th at 1pm.  We will have burgers and other stuff.  I will make sure we have plenty of food and side dishes for my friends flying in.  Please let me know if you can make it.

Look for the yellow A26 at the field.  There is ample parking in that area and you will see our two Q200s there also.  I have confirmation from at least two folks that are coming.  Jim P.  I certainly hope to see you and the group.

Again all are welcome in anything you want to fly in.  I look forward to meeting you all and talking Quickies and Dragonflies and stuff!!!!

Thanks all.

You can let me know you are coming VIA mskiby@...