Quickheads Q2 Package

Kyle Voltz

Hello Everyone,

Got the Q moved to the work space the week before christmas. Dropped the wheels out, aired them up and put them back in.  They hold air so I can roll the plane around.  I am currently inventorying all the parts.

My questions for everyone is:

1. Does anyone have any opinions on the Quickheads.com info package for the Q2?  Is it worth the $99 or no?

2.Has anyone used Slack?  I built one of the Stratux ADSB units and that build community uses slack.  It is much easier to navigate topics and always seems super organized.  Would that platform be something this community would be interested in?

Kyle