Re: Weight of Canard and Wing/Gascolator

Jay Scheevel

Hi Jim,

I am planning on doing first flight, but need to get to the end of the tunnel first. I will be excited to get the whole thing through final paint, hopefully early this spring. Once I get the official paperwork, I will start being aggressive on transition training before any first flight.  I will keep you posted when I get there. I appreciate everyone's contribution to my long and continuing effort.

Hope you have a great flight today to start 2017 out right.

Is Sam K already flying his Q200 already, or is he flying something else?