Re: Q-200 Prop lengths and pitches

britmcman99

Hello Q-200 Tail Wheel Guys:

What prop brands, pitch and lengths are you running? What torques are you torquing to?

Cheers,

Phil Lankford

On Dec 30, 2016, at 9:38 PM, mskiby@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I just purchased a set of digital/wireless scales that we will make available next week during the BBQ.  So let's weigh some planes.  These are Proform scales for weighing race cars and can handle 1750 lbs per pad.    The BBQ starts at 1300hrs and I hope to see many of you here.  Again when you get there look for the A26 and park around the other Quickies that will be there.  We have two that will be there.  BBQ hamburgers and fixens provided and hanger talk of course.  We will set up to weigh planes in the large wooden hangers behind the bomber.  I will also have a set up to raise the tails to level with the scales if you want to check CG as well as get a total weight.

Let's hope for good weather and see you all on the 7th