Slack Group

Kyle Voltz

Hello Everyone,

I have spent some time checking out information here on the Q-list.  There is a ton of information, however I find the system clunky and inefficient.

I have built a Stratux ADS-B unit and that group as well as a local makerspace uses the website/app Slack to collaborate.  The information is easily organizable, searchable, handy, and the site easy to use. I have made a slack for Quickie Type aircraft and would love for anyone who is willing to join me on the app as well as the yahoo group.  The link to the website is here.   Once you have set up the site you can download the app on your phone, tablet, or computer.

Create Account | Slack

Kyle