fastlittleairplanes.com

mylittlemgb@...

Just wanted to invite everyone to come and checkout the updated website for Fast Little Airplanes. As we continue to move forward we will continue to update photos and parts, and would love to hear what you think. The new shop is getting up on its feet and diversification did become required in order to move forward with the new kit and pay the bills. Wendy and I are still living on Spam and Raman noodles but we now get a chicken dinner on date night. At this time we are working on 350JD to get her back in the air by hopefully Sun N Fun. Once again this year we will be hosting the Sunshine Express 400 and a fun little challenge the day before called the Bootlegger Challenge you can check it out at www.sportairrace.org . Hope this has been a productive and blessed winter for all. Oh and before we forget our tenitive wedding date will be June 3rd 2017 at the Ona Airpark in Ona, WV.

Richard & Wendy

www.fastlittleairplanes.com