Re: FOAM

David J. Gall

Uzair,

I bought Dow brand blue foam from a heating and air conditioning insulation supplier (wholesaler). It is more uniform than the floatation billets that Charlie mentioned, and has larger dimensions (10" thick by 96" long). It is also available as taxidermy foam. Cost is similar to floatation foam, but less work and less waste. I bought mine locally in Sacramento and brought it home in my pickup truck. Supplier even offered to slice it thinner or cut to length at no charge. Same stuff the original Quickie kit used.

David J. Gall
Gall Aerospace