Re: Foam

Jay Scheevel

I agree with you Dave. I am glad that I have been building mine from the get-go (and thanks again to all of you over the years!). The problem was created by QAC going out of business with so many kits unbuilt. They show up in significant numbers over time as unfinished/partially finished, incomplete kits, etc. But nevertheless, I agree with you.

Perhaps Richard will someday become the defacto replacement for QAC and people can get going with pristine kits. Would be fun to see a resurgence, given all we know now about how to perfect and fly these great planes.

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building