Re: Foam

JMasal@...

A nice liberal idea except that an unsuspecting amateur following another experimenting amateur can get killed or damaged.
So... the experimenter ought to be required to vett himself with his background of experience,engineering or otherwise and report
on actual +or-- experience not just speculate for others to emulate.
I'd like to see just ONE speculator finish and fly an airplane (I've been waiting 30+ years), with modern materials and ideas.

let everyone and anyone comment about anything Q related. Let's not be precious about it,  the group needs livening up.

Sent from Samsung tablet