Re: Here's what happened to the jet powered Quickie

Ryszard Zadow

< Perhaps not fully Composite…>

So what’s your point? The criteria was “composite canard … jet”. Why not suggest a Lear Jet with the disclaimer “Perhaps not fully Composite..”

I am well aware of the jet-Viggen.. how long has it been consistently flying? How many hours are on it? 1000 lbs useful load? Seriously? What’s its range?

I’m fairly confident my statement was very accurate.

Ryszard Zadow

Founder and President, Rutan Aircraft Flying Experience

Waller County Aviation Museum

Like us on Facebook.