Re: Back at it once again... [1 Attachment]

Richard Kaczmarek 3RD

Kris, My Q2 is just that an original Q2 with the GU canard and VW power. The advantage of the belly board is the steeper approach, I didn't mind slipping the plane in as it was how I was taught and how I fly the Pitts. What it has offered was the ability to get stopped on shorter runways and in the days before the internet I was flying out of a grass field with trees on one end and a big hill on the other it did make for a little less work and let me stay ahead of the power curve on the VW.

Richard