Re: Back at it once again...

Kris <l_kris_browne@...>

...I've bounced back from my decision to skip the speed brake to expedite completion and am now back over the fence figuring out how to do it cleanly and quickly...

Richard (fastlittleairplanes) - great to connect with another Q2 Vdub driver! I'll be wanting to chat with you soon regarding my Revmaster 2100D...

From: Q-LIST@... on behalf of fastlittleairplanes@... [Q-LIST]
Sent: February 28, 2017 11:43 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Back at it once again...

Kris, My Q2 is just that an original Q2 with the GU canard and VW power. The advantage of the belly board is the steeper approach, I didn't mind slipping the plane in as it was how I was taught and how I fly the Pitts. What it has offered was the ability to get stopped on shorter runways and in the days before the internet I was flying out of a grass field with trees on one end and a big hill on the other it did make for a little less work and let me stay ahead of the power curve on the VW.

Richard