Re: Waddelow wing, and canard

Murry Rozansky

Hi, Gene is a principle in this company: http://www.feulingparts.com/index.php

From: Sam Hoskins sam.hoskins@... [Q-LIST]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 2:59 PM
To: Quickie List
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Waddelow wing, and canard

As I recall/understand it, Marc Waddelow passed away in his kitchen when he discharged a halon fire extinguisher in a confined place. Really sad, he was a smart young man.

I understand that Sheehan is still alive and kicking in Mojave. Tom Jewett was killed in Big Bird, a non-Quickie type aircraft that he was hoping to fly around the world in. It broke up in flight.

Sam

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 10:50 AM, Brad Walker bwalker@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Absolutely fascinating reading! I really like the analysis as that is something that I can understand and work with.

But, a quick question as I keep hearing these names.

What ever happened to Marc Waddelow and Gene Sheehan?

I'm just simply curious to know..

-brad w.