Mine is mounted on the seat back bulkhead between the seats.  I found this picture online: https://goo.gl/images/e244Fu

Paul A. Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On May 2, 2017 9:06 AM, "mskiby@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I feel that having a good fire extinguisher is mandatory equipment for any plane.  With that said, we have a nice place for one in our TriQ in the area over the main wing.  In the Q200 we just got flying it seems that the canopy brace partially covers the opening so you would not be able to pull out the extinguisher without opening the canopy.  So my question is, where have others found is a good place to tuck a fire extinguisher.  I have the smallest halon type I can find for both planes, which I feel is the minimum.  It would be a chore to change the opening over the wing, but that is what we will do if necessary.

Thank you all.