Re: Fire extinguisher location

Mike Dwyer

I believe the powder type will wreck all your electronics.  That powder gets in everything and trashes it.  We had someone set one off in an Electronics Engineering lab and wow, what a mess it made.

Mike N3QP

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 10:27 AM, quickieaircraft@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I buckle the fire extinguisher into the passenger seat.  In case of passenger, you make the passenger hold it and it keeps them awake. The small fire extinguishers are mostly intended for small electrical fires.

I have the powder type (mostly baking soda). In a fire emergency, I think most people would trade "on fire" for "dusty".

Emron
TriQ200 ~20hrs.