Re: Q-200 kit for sale

Norm Parmley <norm_parm@...>

Do you have any TRI-Q parts?

From: "N142LF n142lf@... [Q-LIST]"
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 10:37 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Q-200 kit for sale

Guys,
I have a collection of too much stuff and am trying to clean out one of my hangers. I don’t foresee the opportunity to get this kit completed, but it would definitely be a good start for someone else looking to get a jump start on one.
Give me a shout offline if you are interested.
Thanks
L. French

Q-200 Kit. Immaculate build with all wing and structural components completed. Excellent workmanship by experienced builder. Firewall has been fitted for an O-200 but no engine or instruments included. Many of the standard QBA mod improvements have been incorporated. Includes fuselage, canopy, cowling, tail cone, rigging, plans, templates, and other major kit components. An excellent kit for someone wanting a great start at building a Q-200.

L. James French
402-606-1553