Re: SpringFling

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Expected to get worse. Especially on this end.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Paul Fisher rv7a.n18pf@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 5/18/17 9:04 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] SpringFling

That's too bad Jerry.  Is there any chance it will improve today?

Paul

On May 18, 2017 7:39 AM, "Jerry Marstall jnmarstall@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Late last night the weather forecast was wonderful. Overnight it all went down the crapper. Setting now at my hanger and just got my last weather briefing before cranking to fined that the weather is awful all the way up.

Another fun time lost. Guess I'll go back home and pulled dandelions. Hope to see you at field of dreams. everyone fly safe.
Jerry