From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:18 AM
To: q-list@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] How embarrassing!

I haven't driven to a Quickie flyin for over 25 years. But this year I had to drive to the Spring Fling in Decorah, Iowa.  I did try, but low clouds (and getting lower) finally convinced me to turn around, get in the car and drive!

Since​ most everyone was weathered out this year, I wanted to remind everyone of the "Field of Dreams" flyin in September.  It will be 22-24 September in Davenport Iowa (KDVN).  I'll sent out more information when I get home, but for now, please make sure it is on your calendar!  Hope to see you all then!!

Paul A. Fisher

Q-200, N17PF (which I had to leave in the hangar this time!!)