I want to be there!!

Jerry Marstall

I finally succumbed to reality and unpacked my stuff this morning.  I was really hoping there would be a break and I could jump in and leave at sun up this morning.  Not to be.

Unfortunately, too far to drive.  Have a brew for me and the others who wanted so desperately to make it.  Thanks to Kevin, Paul and Terry for giving us something to look forward to each Spring – even if we can’t make it. 

REALLY looking forward to FOD.  IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.   IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.  IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.  IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.  IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.  IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.  IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.  IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.   IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.  IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD WX.

Jerry

N625JM Tri-Q200, 772hrs (setting in a dark musty hangar wanting to go fly to DEH)

Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:18 AM
To: q-list@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] How embarrassing!

I haven't driven to a Quickie flyin for over 25 years. But this year I had to drive to the Spring Fling in Decorah, Iowa.  I did try, but low clouds (and getting lower) finally convinced me to turn around, get in the car and drive!

Since​ most everyone was weathered out this year, I wanted to remind everyone of the "Field of Dreams" flyin in September.  It will be 22-24 September in Davenport Iowa (KDVN).  I'll sent out more information when I get home, but for now, please make sure it is on your calendar!  Hope to see you all then!!

Paul A. Fisher

Q-200, N17PF (which I had to leave in the hangar this time!!)

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.