Re: Taken for a ride...

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

How big are you?  What do you weigh?

-------- Original message --------
From: "bwtaudiowerks@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 6/4/17 10:36 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Taken for a ride...

Well, I've had my Q2 kit for going on 3 years now and haven't really had a chance to work on it other than reading up on it. It's a really nice kit- complete (except I sold the Revmaster) with wing and canard built, fuselage well along and canopy almost finished.

The main reason I haven't really dug into it is should I build a Q200 or step up and build a Cozy Mk4. Another big reason: I've never sat in or flown in one. Who knows, maybe a flight in one could really make my mind up.

So, would anybody be willing to give me a ride in their Q2/Q200? I live in Tullahoma, TN and this summer could drive a reasonable distance for a ride.

Thanks!

Rick Lee