Re: Tri-Q with Revmaster for sale

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Nathan,  so good to see you are still out there.  Hope you can make it to one of our fly-ins (if the wx ever cooperates) in the near future.  Would sure enjoy seeing you again.

Jerry & Nancy Marstall

From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 3:45 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Tri-Q with Revmaster for sale

No worries in my option about the forward hinged canopy during a roll-over.  It will be broken.  At least that's my experience.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 1:48 PM Mike Dwyer q2pilot@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@yahoogroupscom> wrote:

Those 1" ball air vents may work ok in Canada but are totally inadequate in Florida!  I hate to be negative but the forward hinged canopy system has got to be heavy and in a roll over I'd think that would be the hardest to get out of.

Fly Safe,

Mike Q200 N3QP

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 2:20 PM, jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Nice airplane, Jay. If I recall correctly, this was the one where the fuselage was built from scratch. Is that right?  What is your empty weight?

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building