From: "Jeff Russell" <Jeff@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 3:34 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] newbee question?

Is there a list of builders and people flying Quickies that I
could look up to call to see some projects or to meet some
people. I am mainly on this list to learn as other are and
I do not quite know where to turn for this one. Is this
in the QBA newletter or also on the web like the Cozy builders?

So far I have had no replies about any one in this area flying.
Any one in Florida?

Thanks again
--
Jeff Russell/AeroCad Inc.