Re: Field of Dreams Flyin - Sep 22-24

Jerry Marstall

Earnest and I are booked. Jerry

On Aug 2, 2017 4:21 PM, "Paul Fisher rv7a.n18pf@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I hope all of you are getting excited for the Flyin this year.  Based on the casual conversations with a number of people, we should have a pretty good turn out of airplanes this year!  If you are still building, this is the time to see Quickie, Q-2, and TriQ aircraft up close and personal, so please consider attending. We'll be at the Davenport Iowa airport (KDVN) at hangar E5 - you should be able to spot the Q birds parked nearby!

Most people arrive on Friday, so we may do a fly out lunch to Muscatine (KMUT).  It's really just an excuse for me to fly, but the fly out lunches to Keen NH were great fun in the past, so I thought we would try it again here.

Saturday is the big day, so if you can't make it on Friday, try to make it in by Saturday. If we can get people to stop flying and giving rides long enough, we'll have a cook out at the airport, so nobody should go hungry!

Sunday is typically departure day, but I plan to spend the entire day at the airport, so you are welcome to stay as long as you like!

If you haven't made hotel reservations, I arranged a special rate at the Quality Inn in Davenport.  Call 563-386-8336 and mention the "Quickie Builders" group. Flyers - you will not need ground transportation, I'll make sure everyone gets to and from the airport.

I'm sending this to the Q-list, but if anybody knows any Dragonfly folks, please pass this invitation along to them as well.  We always have a good time when we get together, so all flyers and builders are most welcome!

Feel free to contact me directly for any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Paul A. Fisher
Q-200 N17PF