From: logistics_engineering@... [Q-LIST]
To: Q-LIST
Sent: Wed, Aug 9, 2017 3:42 pm
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: IFR in Qbirds

Jay,

Jim makes a real good point. "Lite IFR" means different things to different people.

How much instrument time do you currently have. I've been instrument rated for a very long time and have spent a lot of time in IFR conditions.

The Quickie is an excellent airplane but does have limitations. Not my idea of a good IFR platform. Just sayin'

Regards,
Jim. Patillo
N46JP Q200