Re: IFR in Qbirds

JMasal@...

Hee hee heeee, McCormack, I had almost forgotten about the wire brush...ALmost !

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce McCormack bob2@... [Q-LIST]
To: Q-LIST
Sent: Fri, Aug 11, 2017 8:44 am
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: IFR in Qbirds

As he slowly returns the wire brush to the drawer, unused but ready.

On 11Aug, 2017, at 3:39, JMasal@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Alrightee then...

From: Jay fossjay111@...  [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...>

Hey other Jim
I do not know the other Jim at all. The lite I am talking about is maybe a low cloud base that is not more than a couple thousand feet thick and a destination airport that is marginal VFR. I am not talking about climbing or descending though 10000 feet of CB clouds. I have been grounded by not having the ability to take off with a low cloud base at 500 and clear skies from 300 0 feet of stratus cloud.
Jay

On Aug 9, 2017, at 12:39 PM, JMasal@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Jay, how close are y0u and Jim as far as "knowing "each other???
Flying ANY kind of IFR depends a lot on how good a pilot you are and what
level of slo p you are willing to enter. How much lite is lite?
Even with a 50 axis autopilot, does Jim have enough data to evaluate you on that?

Another Jim