Re: Q1 Powerplant Change [5 Attachments]

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Nice work. Jerry

-------- Original message --------
From: "'mattughes@...' mattughes@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 8/24/17 10:27 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Q1 Powerplant Change [5 Attachments]

I am in the process of installing a 1/2vw on my q1.  The biggest job was creating the cowling.  The 1/2vw engine mounts were easy.  This is where I left off this spring.  I will return to the project this winter.  I finished my sonerai this summer.  I have split lines created in my mold so I can layup top and bottom cowling plus checks individually in the mold to create fitted parts with flanges.  I flew this airplane with the Onan last summer and fall.

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 4:12 PM, JMasal@... [Q-LIST]