Re: Digest Number 5958

Stan Susman <stanpfa@...>

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 7:39 PM, "Q-LIST@..." wrote:

2 Messages

Digest #5958
2a
Re: Jon Finley by jonfinley2001

Messages

Thu Sep 7, 2017 5:53 am (PDT) . Posted by:

"jcrain2@..." triq73703

If you installed a fuel flow transducer it will limit the gravity feed.Bruce

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59b1411dcb043411d3189st02vuc

2a

Re: Jon Finley

Thu Sep 7, 2017 1:43 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

jonfinley2001

All this talk about this Finley guy got my attention!

He is now at http://jdfinley.com http://jdfinley.com - all sorts of craziness going on there. Email is jd@....

Sorry Sam - haven't seen your message yet.

Ryan; happy to answer Elipse questions but that was a good long time ago. Nearly zero actual flight time as that was near the end of life as I knew it. However; I loved Paul and really believed in his approach.

Jon