Re: Radio

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Jim

I just took a look.  This is what I have.

The following are from the estate sale.  The fellow always had to have the latest gizmo so there is a good chance that these units are functional.

Terra TX 760D + rack + harness

Terra TX 760D + TN 200D in dual side by side rack

Terra TX TFD 100D + rack + harness

The following are out of my Q.  I don’t remember, but I was probably having trouble with one or both of them or I wouldn’t have replaced them.  Would have to be checked out.  If nothing else, good for parts.

Terra TX 760D & Terra TRT 250 D Xponder in dual side by side rack + harness.

Terra AT3000 Altitude digitizer.

If interested we could make arrangements to ship the units to you for your inspection prior to purchase.

Jerry Marstall

828-712-9779