Re: Back in the barn. Thanks for the great fly-in.

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Spud used to live in olatha, ks

-------- Original message --------
From: "'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 9/24/17 5:09 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Back in the barn. Thanks for the great fly-in.

Yup!  Back home in Enid, OK!  Great time!  Relaxed atmosphere!  Wonderful friends!
Put this on your calendars for next year!
September 21, 22 23, 2018 for next years "Quickie/ DFly Reunion" here in Enid!  Should we have Kevin MC the "Event" and hand out "ear filters" to the "not so seasoned"?
Anyone remember where Bill "Spud" Spornitz lives?  I would like to call  him and discuss it with him or at least get some advise.
Blessings!
Bruce Crain