Re: Flyin

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Thank you Earnest.  J

-------- Original message --------
From: "Earnest Martin MartinErni@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 9/24/17 6:03 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Q-LIST@...
Cc: Donna Martin <martindnna@...>
Subject: [Q-LIST] Flyin

We are all indebted to Paul, Terry, Honey Lamb, Nancy, and especially Tama for doing all the planing, cooking, chauffeuring us around. Not to mention Tamar's tedious work on the incredible tee shirts. Jerry deserves a hand also for supporting the group even with all the broken bones. I am no longer a Quickie pilot but will always be a Quickie lover.
Getting to renew old friendships and make new one convinced me I was crazy to miss even one FOD. I won't make that mistake again.
Earnest Martin
40 Glen Cove Drive
Arden NC 28704-3219
828-230-5378