From: "Matthew Curcio mlcurcio89@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] For those who have not seen this video....

Fun fact I learned while driving past that trailer he crashed into with a guy from work. It was actually the trailer that they planned the voyager mission in and there was some cool voyager paraphernalia (route maps and such) they found in there after that crash.

Matthew Curcio
419-290-3773

On Nov 6, 2017, at 12:56 PM, jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

This video is, shall I say...instructive....off-axis thrust is a bad thing and wearing a crash helmet is a good thing when flying highly modified quickie:

https://youtu.be/QnJBMYC8ReA

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building