Re: B(R)S

JMasal@...

Yet another perspective. ("if you can't say something nice, don'say anything at all") we would all live in a VERY silent world if
this were true.
In the military and aircraft manufacturing world you can crunch all the numbers you want but there are always such things as
TEST PILOTS with high, verifiable skills who risk life and limb to confirm or deny engineering numbers. We have never had that
just guys who fly non-precision built aircraft with variable flight skills.

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/14/17 5:38 PM (GMT-05:00)

I'm trying to stay out of this ("if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"), but I will provide some real world numbers.  I've been flying my Q-200 taildragger for 27 years and have about 1,650 hours on it, so I think I can speak authoritatively about my particular airplane.

,_.___

Posted by: Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (33)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Quickie Builders Association WEB site
http://www.quickiebuilders.org

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.