-------- Original message --------
From: "Paul Fisher rv7a.n18pf@... [Q-LIST]" LIST@...>
Date: 12/14/17 5:38 PM (GMT-05:00)

I'm trying to stay out of this ("if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"), but I will provide some real world numbers.  I've been flying my Q-200 taildragger for 27 years and have about 1,650 hours on it, so I think I can speak authoritatively about my particular airplane.

,_.___

Posted by: Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

.