Re: Sold as parts

Norm Parmley <norm_parm@...>

Yes, there are paths to flying that bird again. The rules say 51% if you are building. If you are using pieces of another project, and building a new project you have to build 51% of the "new" aircraft. If you are rebuilding a current project, and keeping the "N" number it will be hard to show you have built 51%.
I am no super authority on the subject. However, if you want to discuss with me, pleas call: 252-671-1567

Rgards,
Norm parmley

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 2:40:52 PM EST, 'larry severson' larry2@... [Q-LIST] wrote:

I see a few sales of Q2s as parts. Is there any way to put that plane in the air legally?